Jobs for everyone
who loves their job!
Get started with us. We share your appreciation of good work and offer you the best conditions for your own development.
Unfortunately we do not have any job offers at present. However, we are always on the lookout for suitable candidates.
We are looking for apprentices in the following areas:
Product Manager Industry (m/f/d)
From now on we are looking for a Product Manager – Application Area Industry (m/f/d). The diverse area of responsibility includes, among others:
- Definition and implementation of the respective product strategy from market requirement to market launch
- Product portfolio management (lifecycle management) in connection with the definition and continuous review of the marketing mix
- Development of business models in the target markets
- Interface function between customer, sales, research and development, production and quality management with responsibility for product requirements, release planning
- Training in product positioning and features as well as presentation of the product to the customer.
- Participation in scientific conferences and international congresses as well as in trade fairs and customer visits for coordination with customers and opinion leaders, for trend, competition and market analysis
- Ensuring a product portfolio that is on time, on budget and on quality, especially for markets that use felt in the industrial sector
- Assist in the implementation of corporate strategy and planning while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for the contribution margin of the product portfolio
- Cross-departmental coordination of processes in cooperation in particular with the corporate divisions Research and Development, Sales, Quality Management and Production in direct contact at the Soltau site
- Support and evaluation during the introduction and establishment of new or revised products, materials and processes (pilot series, production tests, etc.)
You should have the following experience and skills:
- Completed technical / business studies, ideally in the field of textiles and / or textile equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience in the classic tasks of product management
- Foreign languages: profound knowledge in English, if necessary second foreign language
- Basic knowledge of product and project management, especially knowledge of common product management methods
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in managing product-to-market processes, product controlling, lifecycle analyses and business model planning methods
- Goal and solution orientation, problem-solving skills
- Creativity, independent work and high level of initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as high analytical, communication and assertiveness skills
- Organizational skills
- MS Office package (especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Attractive compensation
- Individual further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Optimal transport connections in a central location
- Work in a motivated team
- Traditional company in the city center
- Free company parking
- Water at your free disposal
- Team events
In addition to the cover letter, please attach the last two school reports and a resume to your application.
You are welcome to send us your application by mail or submit it online.
Your contact person: